Monday, March 1, 2010

Multiple Intelligences Test




My multiple intelligences profile clearly shows that I am more inclined toward the interpersonal and math-logic intelligences. However, for my previous assignments, as I was not able to do on math-logic, next would then me linguistic. I feel that this is quite a good depiction of myself as I feel that it is true. Through this test, I learnt more about myself and I do recommend you to take this test as well. With this, I have an extremely vital task which I need you to help me with. It is none other than helping me to see if this test is an accurate depiction of me and whether I interpret them correctly! Now, I will be discussing about some of the intelligences.

Firstly, I have a very high math-logic and I could not agree with this more. I am not trying to be boastful, but I feel that my maths is my strongest subject and I have always gotten high grades for it, with a few exceptional and accidental slips due to a little complacency. I feel that math is a very enjoyable subject, where practice makes perfect. It is also true that once we know the formula, it helps to make everything so much simpler for us. This explains why my strongest point is in math-logic.

Next, I will be talking about interpersonal skills. So what is interpersonal? As the name suggests, it pertains to the relations between people. I feel that this is actually quite accurate. I am able to guess what people want. I am able to guess what people are thinking. I am able to guess what they are going to do. These are traits of a person with interpersonal skills. It best describes me as I am able to guess pretty well what other people really want. In several cases, I was able to guess what people are thinking and act according to the situation. I am able to understand people's emotions and see why they are feeling in this way. This has occurred to me several times. Thus, I would be glad to say that I am strong in interpersonal skills.

Lastly, I would like to post on my weakest intelligence, kinesthetic. Why then, some of you might be wondering, is my kinesthetic level so low but yet I am able to join water polo. I don't know about this sharing of mine but some of you might find it illogical. It just seems to me that in the swimming pool, I have a better stamina than on land. I am unable to do long-distance running. That is clearly evident in my NAPFA tests. However, by joining water polo, it has certainly aided me in improving my kinesthetic level, improving my 2.4km run timings. There is a reason why I joined water polo, in fact many reasons and this is only one of them. I hope that in the future, my kinesthetic will rise up and not be like this anymore. Hence, this is the reason why I have such a low kinesthetic level.

Ok, I will not continue to blow you away with my long sharing of my intelligences, lest you find me self-centred, making such a long post revolving around nobody but me! So, now I would like to place the attention onto you readers out there! What do you think about the multiple test, if you have done, and is it a reliable and verified source? Please drop a comment!

Last but not least, I would like to recommend this test to you. It is very accurate for me and I trust it will be for you as well. You just have to answer the questions truthfully and don't cheat yourself. I mean, what is the point of even cheating in this test? It is just purely ridiculous, unless some of you might be shy of showing low intelligences and want to 保持形象? I recommend you to take this test as it really shows you your strengths and weaknesses such that you can work on them and in the end, unleash your full potentials to the fullest!

No comments:

Post a Comment